NetStrider provides the following services at
a flat-rate of $500 per month:
(To qualify for this rate, you must contract with us for at least six months)
- Monthly maintenance and update of page design, construction and architecture for main
and all sub-pages of your site; including updates of databases, HTML code, JAVA code, forms
text, and text links. You tell us how it should look and function and we take it from there.
- Graphics and image preparation; including image placement, thumbnailing, resizing and optimization
of your images for the web. You provide the raw graphics or pictures and we do the rest.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting of server logs; including pageview statistics, unique visitor
statistics, forms and CGI usage statistics and server errors on your site.
Note: we must have access to your server log files in order to do this. If you or your
server technician/hosting company cannot provide us access to these logs, then we cannot perform this service.
- Upkeep and troubleshooting for your forms and databases, hyperlinks, HTML and JAVA code, and any
CGI/PERL scripts implemented in your script execution area (usually /cgi-bin).
- Daily monitoring of an email account on your server that you specify, or you may forward problems
to us at <email@example.com>.
- Phone support is available between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Eastern, call (336)992-9969.
Initial presentation work is not charged back to our prospective clients.
NetStrider guarantees that all website design, development and management services will be performed
to our clients' complete satisfaction in a timely manner. We invite you to contact former or current clients for
information on the quality of our services.
You may also contact NetStrider for further information about our services and professional fee structures.
Contacts: Randy D. Ralph, President or
Christopher E. Ralph, General Manager.